Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Week 12! 2 more weeks! I will be finished my sem 2. 3 more weeks, I gonna face my final exam. 5 more weeks, I'm in holiday. I'm totally not confidence this sem. It's all calculation! Building Structural System is a worrisome subject! Questions are tricky enough. You've to turn your mind from the first chapter until the end chapter. Once you calculated wrong in the beginning, whole mark will be gone! 25% gone like water flow. Headache larh, it ain't like SS! :(

Plus, yesterday morning we were practiced theodolite and auto-level for coming sat practical test, and were late enter class. So we decided skip the class so we can continue practice the equipment. Who knows! The lecturer was given 5% quiz test! There was no one calling us about the test, but can't blame others because lecturer required them finish within 10 sec in one question. Ridiculous right! The lecturer promised us there'll be no more tests! My mid sem test is totally suck, I just get half of the course work! And now, I got 0% for this quiz! It pulls down my course work! It turns worse!OMG! I can't accept it! What to do! Have to work more hard in final! I don't wanna fail! Worry about CT assignment. High mark please!

Off memorize taking-off list, next tues test again!! sobbb

0 comments: