Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Dong Zhi to all Chinese. It’s a sign of Chinese New Year is around the corner. And rabbit year is coming soon! So what to do in dong zhi? Probably, the entire family member will gather up, and rub the flour mixed with glutinous rice into round or ball, that what we called tang yuan. Reunion, we can be said that. Even though it’s not a specific transitional festival for me, but for those who stayed at outstation or another country, this is a great opportunity to gather up since a long period they no meet each other. So, mukie, will you come my house have a tong yuen? And I haven’t get myself a tong yuen too. Still remember, people say if you are 7 years old, then you have to take 7 tang yuen, so, now I'm 19 years old, is that mean I've to take 19 tang yuen???


0 comments: