Friday, June 11, 2010

California Girl



Tomorrow! Mum and Dad are home! California Girl is occupied my mind and yeah FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 Waka Waka! Both song are great!

Slacking to blog. Later 8.30am S.S class. How sad it is, I need go school on weekend! Otherwise, skip? Nope. First match of world cup, Mexico[1] vs S. Africa[1]. SA is kicking people, not ball! Waka waka eh eh~ Is waiting my England term on 13 midnight vs USA! Terry will be defender. :)

Tomorrow class under sun? Started hate my course and this sem! Mathematics is full of load. Plus the point is MLBB teaching us BSS! Her teaching skill is similar to hypnotize. Her English is suck! She needs to think ar ar ar ar ar twice ar ar ar ar ar before ar ar arara she ar ar ar speak! Am I right!? Arrrr? Understand. Ar ar ar ar. I wanna be 1st or 2nd row student! At least I won't fall asleep in the class. No doubt, lecture hall is the best place to listen Mp3, read newspaper, magazine, sms even Iphone game? No forget sleep. :PPP

Prepare sunblock!

SLEEP. :)

0 comments: