Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Ish!

Why! Why! Why! I need the parking sticker desperately this semester. I got two days of classes which starts at 11am. Basically, if it was 9 or 10 class, I still can accept. Problem is!? Setapak having lack of parking slot seriously! Fine! The most irritating, some people got the sticker continuously in two semester! UNFAIR! Give some chances to others okie. Plus, there are so many parking slot inside the school, due to the stupid computer balloting system selected those final year seniors! They're not coming back since they're doing their final year project! What for you wasting ONE parking slot. Give me larh larh wei! And Yeah! The stupid Bangla guard!? Hates them kuat kuat. Very noisy dog!! What I suppose to do now? Wake up at 9 instead of 6? 3 hours, pretty a lot. Mood is down. I'll burn DSA in my dream!

0 comments: