Monday, October 18, 2010

finally i got my vehicle parking at school during my short semester. finally the computer balloting system is damn cool! thanks for selected my car. thanks god, i get more times take my breakfast at outside without bother lacking of parking slot! and thanks god, because i don't needed walk from residential area to my class which takes me around 15mins under hot bright sun. thanks god, because i don't needed to scare the stupid jaga from main entrance which asks many many questions. thanks god, because i could drive my car out to lunch which i don't have to eat the yucky foods from cafeteria which are suck enough! thanks god, because i could drive my car from one classroom to another classroom, which takes me around 10 mins by walking.

thanks god, i know you love me but sometimes you do challenge me. and i will take it as a lesson. thanks god once again.

0 comments: