Sunday, October 3, 2010

omg. i got plenty of gathering in my invitation list. primary school, i didn't contact one of them but some maybe. how could you ask me out with them since we never contact errrrr how many years ago? impossible. i'll like an idiot sitting over there, and listening their conversation. lolz. sorry, primary school gathering probability close file. wooo, secondary school. yeah! no matter how busy i am, 80 percent i'll attend. i can't stop laughing with them, i mean poyo sakai. they are hilarious! even though there are some issues that i can't attend the gathering, but i'll try my best to make to. next, foundation friends. errrrr, this is very hard to make decision. i wish to go, but i promised out sushi with mukie. so, so, so.... degree friends! my dear sabah friends, please faster come back, i want gossip! i want know more! hehehe.


can't deny. Pedia Sure is good product. and i miss my niece so much! :'(

0 comments: