Wednesday, November 17, 2010

If you're not witty one, please stop showing how much you're the best one, and given all the wrong stupid informations! I didn't point to anyone, don't show your ticket and have a seat please! Can't deny, you are smarter than me but it depends on what situation. Some situations is not suitable for you to speak up, and have to shut your mouth up! Yeah, you said this this and that that are right. Okie, I follow I follow! Don't assume you're the better one. Please use your mind before you speak. Now I'm in trouble! I'm crazyyyyyyyyyyy!


Happy Birthday to my dearest Barbara. I'm apologize which I can't celebrate and send you a gift on time. You're officially 19 years old, stop blaming yourself knowing nothing. There are a new chapter for you to going on. Pass is pass. Once your chosen your road, keep going on, don't look back. When you face any problems, your family and friends will guide you along with brightness. Go ahead! You're not the kid anymore. Be brave and positive! I love you here. Muackiiie!

Money come! I wanna grab Mini Shopaholic for myself! CAN'T WAIT TO READDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

0 comments: