Sunday, November 21, 2010

i'm awake. i'm so act when i walk with you. i'm abhor this feeling truly from my heart. i feel there is a gap between me and you. i hate what you did, even that's not related to me. i hate every step you come forward. i hate talk with you. it makes me feel so fake and not reality. what you did actually what you deserved. we can't help you. you make your own road. please, don't show your naive face to us. i'm fed up. everyone said we seem like good. actually we're not. what you see doesn't mean what you get. yeah, maybe it not. else, i'm over thinker. initially, i don't take it as a serious thing. many things, not going to mention here. there is plenty of story, i can't finish if i've 1000 posts to write about. i don't like to involve anything. no matter what. don't try to pull me to any arguments, i hate to be a middle person. i don't like to listen story from both of you. because you both make thing complicated. i hate to listen two different stories. it piercing my ear! try not get me into you both! and your attitude. oh gosh, i need time.

i'm so crusty when i heard your name.
and you're so rebarbative!


0 comments: