Thursday, January 14, 2010

:(


This one is much much better than previous right? Because I added another subject, Organization and HR. I got option, else Management, I wish I can choose Management because I got basic, since I had learn in foundation. But if I choose Management, I need go to school on Wednesday. No choice, HR lorhhh!

Seriously, after you all shifted to Kampar, MSN becomes nothing, and Facebook actually is rubbish! What's the reason we all so addict to Facebook! Tell me. Well, I don't think I'm addicted to Facebook anymore! And I felt boredom just like I play Friedster before. Delete the account like Friendster, perhaps. I just play Country Story recently. FFS? No sense, no feel!

Again! Here is so bored! Bored until death. Afternoon, before nap was text-ing Ching asking about the situation there. She told me that she seems like a Tarzan. HAHA! See, PJ is much better than there. But I can't deny,yup!!! There definitely is a ideal environment for study and you don't make me laugh, taking lunch beside lake, yayaya! Feels good! Cycling to school! But, I don't even know how to cycling. You can laugh me. Haizz, here so bored! Confirmed same class with TKY and Kato.

Google-ing............

I know him? I saw him before? How come? I want to know...weird weird...

0 comments: