Sunday, January 10, 2010

Crazy student bill!

Today very sudden, mood comes up wanna go Setapak see my campus, because I got nothing to do at home, and asked Daddy along. Daddy asked me use MRR2 rather than MRR1. Tell me, who doesn't know MRR2? I think it's the most freaking traffic jam in Malaysia! I swear, I got very bad experience there. The traffic jam took us almost 4 hours! Ya, from Ampang Jaya to Jalan Tun Razak! Seriously, this road drives me crazy. Worse! Someone solve the road please.

First, we went to PJ asked about the student bill. Because someone told me only PJ campus can take the student bill. Okie, went there. The officer told us, we have to go KL campus collect it. Argh!! OKie okie! Then headed to KL campus. I don't know they organized Info Day on Sunday! Since when our school stuff so hard working, no idea. Once we entered the main entrance, they got a lots of parent and student. Normal phenomena, wanna see my schoolmate. Haha, few of them are Indian. Not! Suppose most of them. Ya, normally engineers are Indian right? This reminds me, please do not open your language's song in the class, if i got classmate which are Indians. I'm not racist by the way. Sometimes you've to care others' feeling right! Foundation in Science's student normally will do this at computer lab. Then asked officer WHERE'S MY STUDENT BILL! And the officer asked about my name. And he said he doesn't receive my student bill! Hellloooo!!! If not with you, then who else?!! And he said maybe at PJ campus! What the....Daddy and me were soooo irritating. This is not the first time. Then rushed to PJ again, because we scared the department will be closed early. And finally, I received my bloody suck student bill at PJ! Ya, is PJ! Geramm. The system shouldn't be like this. Please improve yourself larh.

Timetable was out! Died! Guess what? Everyday class started from 8am then end 6pm. Most late is 7pm! Lolz, crazy! Some more I got few hours break in between. CRAZY! Where I'm going?! There got no more One U! I can't spend time on shopping already. Mid Valley as well. Say bye to OU and MV. Byeeee. How how how?! MY timetable is crazy! Everything in crazy! Crazy school! Crazy student bill! Crazy officer! Crazy time table! How you gonna fix my wound now?! Fix Fix Fix it~

Pendidikan Moral in my 1st trimester. :(

0 comments: