Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I want my result back!



Argh! He's so cute. Don't you feel it? Been spending one day listen his song,my mind is full of his song. Let me tell you one time. Me plus you. Me plus you. One time one time. Hahahaha! Oh ya, Sam Lee as well. Since I watched his rehearsal at Kaohsiung then only addicted his voice. Sister laughed me I got no chinese song in my computer, no chinese radio channel in my car and so on. Excuse me, I got listen chinese song but then less only, or late abit. I know I'm outdated. Ishh! I'm downloading Sam Lee's album down, I wanna sing K!

Wahhhhhh!!

I need check my portal every moment. Sam Lorh Lorh Luin, a word Barbara taught me one! Hahahah. When the result out! Irritating! I got many stuffs to consider later. I wanna quit from this nightmare.

0 comments: