Monday, March 22, 2010

If I could.

If I could, I wish to return year 2008, which means my form 5. Seriously, I love this year so much, even I had overmuch stress in my exam. We always hope teachers are absent so we got more times to gossip. I love to turn my head behind and disturb Barbara. I love Barbara's ruler. I totally forgot what it named. Guess what? I lost my chicken chic ruler too. I didn't! Oh yeah, we hate history class! Recall back, we didn't do the homework and teacher asked us do at corridor. Even how much I felt embarrassing at that moment, but now I miss it. I do! And Bubi Teoh teach me Account. The always genius in my heart. My only one genius friend! Whatever 100%! Besides, we were discussed which stall durian is the best and cheap! Oh miss! And Thin Thin! Until now, how we get closer? Lemme think, what I remember is one day teacher was absent and you sat at our group. Am I right? I guess so. I love Science class. Not only the teacher, I love this subject always. Barbara loves his butt much, and the teacher likes to fart in front us! HAHAHAHA! Oh yaaa!!! MCD! Every morning we got MCD breakfast in the class!!! :DDD And ya! Remember I accompanied Barbara to toilet and I was waiting out site. I heard someone yelling from the car, I thought is what. When I stepped forward, he showed me his........Barbara you still remember it? I was so scare! HAHAHHAHAA! If I could, please bring me back. How about you?

Super hyper mood!

0 comments: