Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rubbish!

Ain't the first time we quarrel with neighbour. I can't online at the night, and the assignment was driving me crazy. When I reached home within 10 minutes, my neighbour did something bad to my house! The reason because of a dog and it ruined relationship, but then we not so close and we don't need. That night was insane. But it totally took my stress out. I released my stress through scolding people loudly. We are educated person, and we don't scold others' mother. We are standard and high-level person. By the way, he's mad!



Got my CT 's result back. Seriously, I didn't study all and I score half a little bit more marks. Overall, not bad larhhhhh. LOLZ! Recall back, I finish my paper in 15 minutes and sleep afterwards. Look at how I sketch my trench excavation. I'm proud of myself! Soooo adorable! Anyway, I score 0. Don't you feel it's cute? Absolutely!



Teddy Jelly is awesome! Arrrrwwwwsome! HAHHAHA!

0 comments: