Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thrusday.

Thursday. Got my Moral's result back. I'm ready and expected will not get good marks. It's half over 25! I felt so frustrated. This emotional brought me to CT and BM tone. I can't deny I'm getting lazy and lazy. So how? I'd stay and stick to my chair, make sure that I'm concentrate. Internet ensures it always offline. I'm stress now! But I still painting my nails. This is the only way I could release out :D

Week 11! 1st of April! Some more April Fool! Seriously, I don't like it. Don't fool me! I know it's a celebration, I shouldn't get angry if others fooling me, but then somehow don't tell me those those that that gets into ward. I'm dilemma, it's true or just fooling me. If it's real so how? Don't care, straight away contact my friend, guess what! My friend told me she was sleeping! Come on! It ain't funny, by the wayy!!!! I'm so angry. Alright, if you want to fool me, please take note.

Noon! Yeap, 12 noon! After 3 hours nap, I should start my revision.
House of Buffet got promotion! RM18 nett nett, Baskin Robbin included! Monday after class go with family. I'm empty go, full back. YEAHHH! I have to memorize all the note first!

1 comments:

reuben said...

girl girl, next time got promotion pls inform o... hehe... i never try house of buffet b4.