Friday, April 2, 2010

Eenie Meenie

You cant make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind
Please don't waste my time, time, time, time, time
I'm not trying to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind
I wish our hearts could come together as one

Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova.

This song totally occupied my mind, mind, mind, mind, mind.
It's wasting my time, time, time, time, time.
I'm trying to rewind, wind, wind, wind, wind, wind.
I wish I could stuck to my note together.

Haha, I have been changed the lyric. eenie menie miney mo lova.

Nothing On You by B.O.B is nice. Been spending my day on YouTube. JB and Usher performed at AI last night! Can someone send Tim home, he is the one who suppose eliminated! I'm gonna re-watch on 8TV now! Bye! With my notes okie!

0 comments: