Saturday, April 3, 2010

YEAHHHHHHHHHHH!

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH! What is so happy besides that I just done my important stuff. I managed to finish my important stuff that I scheduled! Found something hilarious and madness to me. Okie, we built a bad relationship with neighbor. He did something with sinfulness to my dog. That night, I was in up stair so I don't know what happening on down stair. When I down to refill my water, my mother told me my neighbor used something like steel and made noise. It sounds threatening right! What for in the night, your neighbor was using steel or something and making noise beside your house? It's totally irritating. So I'm tried to comfy my mum, because she always mumbling and complaining about my neighbor. There are no points to complain. First, he's insane! He suppose send to Tangjung Rambutan and take medicinesssss on time! And his thinking unlogic! Second, what he did, God will observe and take correct actions. He gets pay back one day! Not cursing him, just feel bother that your neighbor like that. Seems like we living beside a BOMB! Check this out! Arww!

0 comments: