Thursday, April 22, 2010

Your Chosen One

I'm thoughtful person, I guess so. I never regret what I did, what I chosen. My friend told me what for I'm such adamant, and don't trying to docile. I don't know what should I answer you. Kepala Keras, Headstrong, I am not! I'm just the person who likes to consider and think something which more deeply only. Not trying to be emotional here.You told me you like my forthright personality, and asked me why I'm so adamant in particular part. And you don't actually realize my exactly feel.

OMG, it sounds so emo! I'm fine here! I'm preparing my final exam now. HUH! Preparing? It shouldn't come out from my mouth, because I haven't start at all. LOLZ! Went Great Eastern Mall see ang mo. Ada cukup handsome. Crocodile skin just niceeeee! Yeah, MINI! I Love MINI! MINI COOPER S, totally shock me up, and the price, shocked me to the sky! When I get my first MINI? Finish my degree at 22 years old. Working 6 years minimum!!! Then I'm turn to...ah hemmmmm 23.24.25.26.27.28! 28?! 28 years old I own first MINI? I still need buy landsssssss! And my baby powder? HUH! WHAT! NOOOOO!! Tell me QS got very extremely high salary! So I could deduct 6 years tooooo? 2 years? HAHAHA! 24 years old! Nice number! See you MINI, says Hello to 24 years old! YEAHHHH!

0 comments: