Thursday, April 8, 2010

Amanda Blank!

She is cool. She is amazing. I mean Amanda Blank. I was late to school. Yeap! One hour. After parked my car at TBR * thanks god*, quickly went to general office check the bar list. And I saw chiichang at entrance, so went forward and asked about the time. Because my phone was spoiled, I'm using lousy handphone. The clock doesn't move wei! He told me his class end already. Whatt?! Hello 9am only! Amazing larh the lecturer. Bar list release already, what for I still going to school, plus I'm late, he asking me. HAHAHA! No idea. Quickly off to general office, check my name from the list. Should not worry also. Arha! Not in list, so quickly off to lecture hall! I tried to use the back entrance, so the lecturer won't get my attention. I entered with bow! Suddenly, lecture said " a lah, amoi ni dah lewat lepas tu bengkokkan badan masuk ni, duduk depan." Waliao leh!!! Whole class laughing leh! Argh!! No next time! :(

1 comments:

reuben said...

next time pls NO sms when driving o!! promise le o....