Monday, February 8, 2010

Excited!

Kris Allen makes my day full of energy. I'm energetic, I was enjoying while I'm waiting him. The autograph starts 6.00pm SHARP! I think early from that. He's naughty and humor in the beginning, how cute he was! OMG! He's justttt just! Too handsome! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those MLBs quite noisy! Yay, I know you could sing, and you sing well. Hello, I'm here not listening your vioce, by the way! I'm listening Kris Allen! "Kris Allen security" was so rude to Kris Allen's fans! They were pulled them, when Kris wanna hug with them. Kris just speechless and shaking his head. I'm so jealous the person who brings guitar and let him sign on it! Envy! Seriously, I'm quite regret why don't buy his album. Once I reached there, just until number of 50 something only. I guess so. But then I was pretty lazy to line up. So I went shopping instead of line up! Who knows, the end no one cares about the number! Anyone who has his album was allowed to sign. So irritating right! Ni panggil FAN JIN! We stood there almost 3 hours?! We got no goodies! No album! No signature! What else? No photo with JJ and Ean! And No the showcase's ticket!

HOW COULD YOU BE SO HEARTLESS! :DDDDDDDD

Blogspot not allowed me upload pictures here! Go Facebook.

0 comments: