Friday, February 26, 2010

Lemme have a fast break here!

Okie, give me 5 minutes. I'm in messy mood! Looking around my table and cupboard. Argh, it's awesome! All in messy! HAHA, I saw a paper on the floor, I think is my CADD's draft. Oh cupboard, novel with red ribbon bookmark, empty bottle water, USB port, handphone, plaster, photos and a stupid full of dust little teddy bear. Table is even more more and more messy!!!! Lolz, bed too! Some more Cola's tin was there! OMG! But now I'm still in HAHAHA mood! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Is waiting you coming back from Singapore. Dear thin thin, BYE BYE, wanna text you in the morning but then too lazy to wake up answer your phone! Barbara, where are you! Stop bleeding nose, but please bleeding love. NO! In HAHAHHA mood! BYE BYE!! Aimed high high high hiiiigh CGPA in this sem!

This year America Idol boring! BYE BYE!!! HAHHAA

0 comments: