Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Not sacrastic

Sometimes, we do like to judge someone through FaceProblem. Initially, I was strongly disagree it. But then, now! To somebody*you*, I've to say YES! SO TRUE! I ain't from appearance society, which we called in Chinese. I got many friends, erm? It is? Anyway, I don't know him! First time I saw him, he already gave me a very lousy and bull shit personality! The way he talking, he walking, he eating I really can't stand for it. Why I say so? I don't know how to describe it! Hate someone has no reason! That's why we called FaceProblem! Come on, please shut up your mouth larh. The voice was crippled my ears! He just flirt in everywhere! I still don't know why those victims were so enjoyed talking with him! Pass me paper bag, I gotta vomit. I should stop here now! Should stop pointing people's back! By the way, he is my very first FaceProblem in my life! Ohhhh damn!

0 comments: