Friday, February 19, 2010

Hello all

How was your CNY? Enjoy the food, just like me? Please don't, perhaps you got my never gained up weight body. Sorry, I got tummy and double chin. I hate you! Due to my brother in law who told me I got double chin. Argh! Go away! Anyway, I'm still thin!

Finally done my Moral assignment, I abhor subject in this sem. I don't like the lecturer. I'm so scare the Q and A session. Oh yay, and Malay too. I realized that, my Malay was deteriorated. In high school, I'm proud of my Malay. Yay, I score 110/130 in composition. I'm serious! I ain't kidding! I'm still keep the paper, errrrr, in somewhere! Alright, it doesn't matter you wanna trust it or not, but now I'm officially hate Malay.

I'm still wondering...

Lastly, Rest in Peace to my Foundation Management Lecturer. You're such a great lecturer.

0 comments: