Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Hates today

Almost lost my bag and ang pau today. After relatives went off, I headed to KFC have my lunch with my parent. Then me and my mum's bag are put at bottom of the chair. Guess what? I was playing with QQ outside entrance of KFC, and we never thought that, we were spotted by two malay guys.*curse them kena langgar!* Very suddenly, I heard mummy yelling. I don't know what's going on.Ohhh, finally I realized that two Malays were standing beside my car, and heading hit my glasses to rob our bag. I was stunned few second. Mummy was yelling at them and running toward my car, and the two malays quickly ran away by motocar. I could say, M.Boleh! Because near by there has a Police Bergerak car was patrolling around. Damn damn! I got nothing to talk!!! Thanks GOD blessing me from time to time, moment to moment, second to second and so on! I swear I will never left my necessary stuff espcially money in the car or my body!

Don't say I'm rich! I won RM6 only! Why my friends didn't visit me this year?
So far, I got 500++ ang pau. :DDDDD

0 comments: