Monday, May 24, 2010

Accompany eldest sister to her new house, along with daddy. Then we went to Wangsa Walk and had our lunch. Then back to sister's house again, did some cleaning stuffs. Next, daddy said gonna take something at Sharmelin. After that, back to Connaught because sister needs pay doctor a visit. Wahhh, the doctor's look.................HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! So HAHHAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!! *I can't stop larh!*


Who knows, I saw someone post about result at FB, my heart was beating so fast! Quickly quickly logged in my portal page, and checked it out! No, there was no result! So, ran to coffee table took my phone and texted the idiot, which posted at FB! And he said, someone took his Iphone to boom others! *Idiot, do not leave any comment here!* Lolz! Stupid, I hate someone else, who fooling us around. But, can't blame the idiot also larh, is you stupid dig a hole and jump inside. Yeah! It is? Don't worry so much. OHR OHR OHR, PM PM PM!

I dreamt Finn yesterday, hilarious enough! He spoke Cantonese to me! HAHHAHA! Cute and handsome. Simply simply blog, dinner lorhhh. Byeeee~

0 comments: