Monday, May 3, 2010

First of my exam.

Got my moral test today. I was studies until 4am, and I don't think all the theories are applied in the test. Most of the question is same. Plus, I was mixed up all the objectives, theories, religions, and so onnn! Another, I felt not very well during the test. Credit to insomnia, no foods in my stomach and the rubbish questions. My two course mates who seats beside were left early. It made me feel so tension, because I'm still in question 24! Don't care, because I left less than one hour to finish my another 35 questions! And finally, I can't use the time probably. I'd simply shooting instead of blanking. And this test is not easy. I heard the girl behind me said " I just have to correct 21 questions then can pass already!" HUH! 21 questions? Passing rate not 50% meh! LOLZ, she 's my senior! NO WONDER! EXCUSE ME!!!!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW MY COURSEWORK MARK! SO HOW MANY I'VE TO SCORE? ALL IS LATE, BECAUSE I DONE THIS PAPAER!

0 comments: