Thursday, May 20, 2010

Woke up at 12pm.* embarrassing*. Promised Mummy will accompany her go hiking, but finally I couldn't to make it. Mummy went with her friends, which means Aunties. Recall last week, there was my first time hiking, and I got no experience before. And, please don't compare to Broga Hill larh! This totally different! So hard okie wee! Some more, I've to use bamboo to support my weight. Guess what, those Uncle Aunties is much much much much better than me! Unlike me, have to stable one leg before I step out my another leg. And the hilarious Indian Uncle was given me support! Hello, I'm alright larh! I can do it. But, so humiliating! My mum's friends were waiting me at resting area! They spent one hour, how about me? More than a hour! What else?! Monkeyssssssssssss! Little monkey was chasing me because of my red bag! Probably I think they thought my bag got foods! I'm such stupid! Why brought so brightness bag!! I hate you all! There are the reason why I ffk-ed my mum! But not this Saturday. And and and, Hello to monkeysssssss, stay away from me! Sob sob sob...


Went Kuchai Lama for Fish Head Noodles. NOT NICE!!!! Fishy and expensive enough! Then Off to Mid Valley. NOT ENOUGH PARKING SLOT! Then off to my secondary school because of SPM certificate. HAHHAHAHA! I saw my Math's teacher, then chat a bit then off to house. Haizzzz, boring!

0 comments: