Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ohmygod, I'm fatigue credit to insomnia and hang out with friends non stop. Every night bou mamak with Thin*2 and Lay Ching. Then, yesterday went Sunway attending a small gathering. After that, off to steambot. Then off to my house watching movie. OH yeah, I feel so sorry and apologize to Lay Ching because some reasons, but finally we solved it right? So sorry to you. And my room is messy enough? Hahahaha!


Haiz. Seriously, I got nothing to do. I preferred school. Wth, I got 2 weeks break and it's pretty long for me! Aiyo, I'd sleep at lecture hall rather than stay at home. Now I'm worry my final's result. PM and OHR! OHR OHR OHR, PM PM PM, PM!

We're not going Melbourne and Sydney. So bad! Arwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Why secondary school's holiday ain't match with my uni's holiday. Okie larh, at least I been there before.

0 comments: