Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sem 2

Officially Year 1 Sem 2 student. How fast! So far, degree is probability harder than foundation. For sure, I'm gonna work hard, and put more efforts. Back to usual, woke up 620am. I hate this! Monday is Site Surveying day. Got my first lecture class, Mr Ng. HAHAHAA, hilarious and handsome if wanna compare to others noob look engineer lecturer! We applied all the CT 1 into SS. Why, why always after exam and all notes will automatically pop out of my mind. Why not during examination. But now I'm lethargic. :((


And yeah, please I need parking sticker insanely. I'm totally pissed off about it. What's on earth to the portal page again, server always down. School has been upgraded to "high level" coursework mark, why not included server page. I ain't the only who blamed this. President, join Facebook and check it out what's your beloved student feedbacks.

Mummy ffk-ed me!
Nap! @@

0 comments: